Ramada Rules and Regulations
RAMADA RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Facility Sales Receipt authorizes exclusive use of the reserved ramada(s) or permitted park areas during the approved date(s) and time(s). All ramada use is subject to the following rules and regulations. Failure to adhere to these rules and regulations will result in additional fees and/or suspension of reservation privileges. Please read carefully:
1. All reservations cannot be made more than six months in advance from the requested use date and will be on a first come, first served basis. Ramadas are available for hourly rental and can only be reserved during park operating hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Please be sure to include setup and cleanup in your requested time frame.
2. Additional ramadas may be required for occupancy levels over 50 people. For events at Riverfront Park (when over 200 people in attendance), James D. Kriegh and Naranja Park (when over 50 people in attendance) a written request is required, outlining the specifics of the event, to be submitted to the Parks & Recreation Director for approval.
3. Reservations are not valid until the user has paid the reservation fee and has read and signed this Ramada Rules and Regulations form. Please do not send out invitations or advertise events until these guidelines are met.
4. Ramada fee payments must be received within 48 hours from the date the reservation is made. If payment is not received during the allotted time frame, the reservation will be cancelled.
5. The Facility Sales Receipt must be in the possession of the user during the scheduled reservation date(s) and time(s). Please be advised that the rental only secures the use of the ramada. Other park facilities such as fields, courts, amphitheater, Oro Valley Aquatic Center and open park areas are not included in the reservation.
6. Deposit paper and waste in proper receptacles. User is responsible for the ramada and its condition during the time reserved. This includes the conduct of guests and any damages to the facility. Any damages made to the park facilities will result in fines charged to the user for repair/cleaning and may result in suspension of future reservation privileges.
7. Jumping Castles are only permitted at Cañada del Oro Riverfront Park and James D. Kriegh Park. The sand volley ball court must also be rented for inflatable placement. The maximum jumping castle size is 18 x 19 feet. Please contact the Parks & Recreation office (520) 229-5050 for a list of approved vendors.
8. Piñatas are allowed at James D. Kriegh Park, Cañada del Oro River Front Park and Naranja Park. Users are restricted to one (1) piñata per ramada rented. Piñata is to be hung in designated area only. Please do not hang piñatas in trees.
9. Entertainment rides and water features are prohibited in all parks.
10. Vehicles are restricted to the parking lot area only. Unloading and loading of tables, chairs, tents, equipment and food must be brought in through a parking lot. Access to the event area is prohibited by vehicles.
11. Only 10' x 10' pop up tents are allowed. No staking is permitted, tents should be secured by weights or be on rollers.
12. Fires are only allowed in approved barbeque grills. Naranja, James D. Kriegh and Cañada del Oro Riverfront Park: additional grills are restricted to one (1) per ramada and must be placed by and used with the existing grill. Additional grills strictly prohibited at Honey Bee Canyon.
13. No glass containers allowed.
14. Alcohol is prohibited in all parks.
15. Smoking is not allowed in park locations where groups tend to gather including bleachers, restrooms, ramadas, swimming pools, dugouts, ball fields, playgrounds, or other areas as deemed inappropriate by the Parks & Recreation Director.
16. Amplified music is allowed with written approval. (Sound must be contained to event area.)
17. No public meetings, erection of signs, fences or selling of goods or services are allowed without first obtaining permission from the Town of Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Department.
18. Any commercial use of parks, ramadas, fields, courts, amphitheater or pool areas, requires permission from the Town of Oro Valley
19. Refund Policy: Effective September 1st, 2016, the Parks & Recreation Department will be implementing a cancellation fee. To receive a full refund please cancel or reschedule your event, at least 4 business days prior to the reservation date. Partial refunds are not permitted. Cancelled events due to inclement weather may receive a full refund or have the fees applied toward a future ramada rental, at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Director.
Park Monitor Phones:
520-979-6811 (7 days/week)
520-940-1583 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
520-241-7549 (every night) 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
520-971-1769 (every day) 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
I hereby agree to the terms indicated above and release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Town of Oro Valley, its officers, employees, and agents, from any losses, claims, actions, suits, or damages which arise, result, or might otherwise be attributable to the patron's use of the facilities including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damages except when such damages are determined to be caused by the Town's own negligence. Any damages awarded are limited to those which are proportioned to the amount of the Town's negligence.
Print Name ___________________________________ Date _________________________