1. Upon completion of personal usage of metal detector, there shall be no remaining visible sign of soil disturbance or visible sign of damage to park vegetation, turf, and/or permanent fixtures.
2. Please report any site damage to the Parks and Recreation Office, so the appropriate repairs can be promptly reported to the Parks Maintenance personnel. Please call 520-229-5050 during normal business hours. (Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.).
3. The park user may be assessed repair/clean up charges if any significant damage or litter occurs to the park as a direct result of the use of the metal detector in a reckless manner where reasonable care was not taken to avoid intentionally damaging said facilites.
4. Use of metal detectors must be for personal recreational use only. No business or “for profit” enterprises allowed.
5. Membership is based on a rolling calendar – ex. If you sign up on May 10th, 2020, your membership is effective: 5/10/2020 – 5/10/2021.