One of Steam Pump Ranch's favorite community events, Second Saturdays, takes place on the second Saturday of each month from October through April. Hours are 9am to 1pm October through March. Hours are 8am to 12pm, April 13, 2024, for the town birthday event, Celebrate OV!
All Second Saturday activities are free, but you will want to bring shopping money for the markets and food vendors!
Special offerings through our Community Partners are:
- Tours of the historic Pusch House Museum and Steam Pump Ranch led by members of the Oro Valley Historical Society
- Prehistoric demonstrations and activities led by Archaeology Southwest in the ranch's Heritage Garden
- Oro Valley Farmers Market part of the Heirloom Farmers Markets in the Ramada area
Special offerings by the Parks and Recreation Department are:
- The Makers Market(PDF, 1MB) featuring arts and crafts from community creatives
- Kids' Crafts and Activities facilitated by Parks and Rec Staff in the restored Garage building or in the Heritage Garden
Artists and Makers who are interested in becoming part of the Makers Market, please visit this page to learn more and complete an application!