Report an Issue

Thank you for taking the time to report an issue! Please scroll down to view the various reporting options, depending on the nature of your concern. 


General Town Related Issues

To report issues not related to the departments and services listed on this page, please contact our Constituent Services Coordinator with your concern(s) by utilizing the AskOV portal. The Constituent Services Coordinator will ensure that your issue is addressed quickly and that information is provided in a transparent, professional manner. Community groups, homeowners’ associations (HOAs), and other organizations can also contact Constituent Services to request Town Council participation at their event or gathering.  

Public Works Maintenance Issues

If your issue or concern related to any of the items in the list below, please use the following link.

Report a Public Works Issue.

  • Street Maintenance
  • Pothole
  • Downed limbs in streets, sidewalks or public path areas
  • Debris/Sediment in wash or wash
  • Street sign issues, traffic light malfunction
  • Graffiti
  • Overgrown vegetation in the right-of-way
  • Storm clean-up
  • Street sweeping
  • Trash in streets or walkways
  • Any general safety concern
  • Owned power/communication lines 
  • Sewer issues

The Town of Oro Valley has developed an Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination program (IDDE). An illicit discharge is any flow, spill or illegal dumping to a municipal separate storm sewer system of any substance not composed entirely of stormwater. Please use the following link.

report spills or illegal dumping to our IDDE Program.

Public Safety Concerns

Oro Valley Police Department appreciates the help of our volunteers and community who work diligently to keep our community one of the safest places to live in Arizona.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, please call 911. 

Traffic Complaints

The Town of Oro Valley became “hands-free” on January 6, 2017, meaning drivers are not allowed to hold a cellular phone or other electronic mobile device while operating a motor vehicle. This ordinance also applies to drivers stopped at a red light. Exceptions to this ordinance include 911 emergency calls and calls to a hospital or physician’s office.

Report a Traffic Complaint

Personnel Complaints

It is the policy of the Oro Valley Police Department to thoroughly investigate all complaints against its employees in order to preserve public confidence in our willingness to oversee and control the actions of our employees. All investigations are conducted in an impartial manner.

Report a Personnel Complaint

Building Code Complaint

  • Construction without a permit
  • Unsafe conditions on a property
  • Pool barrier removed

Zoning Code Complaint

  • Illegal business being operated out of a house
  • Sign(s) - not related to public street signs
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Unauthorized grading
  • Structure placement
  • Plant salvage
  • Landscape concerns

File a Building or Zoning Code Violation