File a Code Violation Complaint

A Zoning Code violation complaint could include but is not limited to:

  • Illegal business being operated out of a house
  • Sign(s)
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Unauthorized grading
  • Structure placement


File the code violation concern online through the customer portal.  Go to "Contact Us"  - "Report a Concern." 



In Person

You may consider calling 520-229-4800 to schedule an appointment with the code compliance specialist.