Town Manager's Office
The Town Manager’s Office provides high-quality, executive-level leadership for the community by efficiently planning and directing Town services. These services are provided to implement the policies, rules, and regulations as adopted and directed by the Town Council.
The Town Manager remains accessible and accountable to the community as a whole by maintaining open communications with all of the residents and stakeholders of Oro Valley. Click here to learn about Interim Town Manager Daniel G. Sharp.
Town Manager’s Staff
- Daniel G. Sharp, Interim Town Manager
- Chris Cornelison, Assistant Town Manager
- Amanda Jacobs, Economic Development Manager
- Misti Nowak, Communications Administrator
- Lisa Gallardo, New Media Developer
- Pia Salonga, Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Jessica Hynd, Constituent Services Coordinator/Management Assistant
- Margie Adler, Economic Development Specialist
- Lynda Koepfer, Executive Assistant to Town Manager, Mayor & Council
- Tara Barry, Senior Office Specialist
- Andrea Sirois, Management Intern