The El Conquistador Country Club, Tennis, and Golf, currently owned by MET Life, Inc. is anticipated to gain new ownership (HSL Properties) in mid-December. HSL Properties is interested in selling this property to...more
- OV Town Council approves country club acquisition
- Town of Oro Valley to host annual Shop-With-A-Cop at Target
- Community invited to give input on proposed country club acquisition
- Oro Valley launches youth recreation scholarship program
- OV procurement administrator named to national board of directors
(10/29/14 - 10/30/15) TEP is in the process of relocating a few electric poles to make room for this project. Century Link and SW Gas will be doing utility work to avoid conflicts with roadway.
(10/29/14 - 10/30/15) Estimated start of construction is February 15, 2015. Contract completion is approximately October 30, 2015.