OV Parks and Rec invites residents to comment on park concept plans
Published on November 20, 2020
As part of the Town’s Parks and Recreation Master Plan process, Oro Valley’s Parks and Recreation Department has posted five concept plans to the Town’s website for public discussion. These concept plans are drafts for public consideration; the public has until December 18, 2020 to submit comments or ask questions about one of the five concept plans for:
- Community and Recreation Center
- James D. Kriegh Park
- Riverfront Park
- Naranja Park
- Steam Pump Ranch
- Visit www.orovalleyaz.gov
- Click on the Discuss tab - identified with yellow arrow in photo below.
3. Click on “Parks Master Plan individual site feedback” (photo below) and review each of the five concept plans linked towards the bottom of the page.
4. Review each of the five concept plans at the bottom of the page (PDF links).
5. Click on “Discussions” at the bottom of the page (picture below) and leave a comment or ask a question under the specific concept plan you want to discuss. Please note that you do need to provide your name and email address to make a comment
Over the past year, the Town of Oro Valley Parks and Recreation Department has been gathering community input and conducting a needs assessment to develop a comprehensive, town-wide Parks and Recreation Master Plan with individual plans for the Community Center, James D. Kriegh Park, Riverfront Park, Naranja Park and Steam Pump Ranch. For background information, click here.
For more information contact AskOV at firstname.lastname@example.org