Meetings, Agendas and MInutes
Agendas and meetings can be accessed live (as they are being held), or you can access upcoming or archived agendas, approved minutes and meetings from the links below. For more information visit the Town Clerk section.
Mobile Maps - View interactive parks and trails, streets and zoning areas on your phone and tablets
- Stormwater - Online Payment
- Water Utility - Water Online Payment
- Parks and Recreation class and event registration
- Magistrate Court payments
- Business License Online Payment
Business Navigator Search
Discover the unique businesses in Oro Valley.
Permit and Inspections Search
Search for active and historical permit information for Development Plans, Improvement Plans, and Building Permits, including Inspection Results. This Permit Search functionality is provided for your convenience only. Official permit history and information can be obtained only from the Development Services Center located at Building Safety - 11000 N. La Cañada Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85737. For more information please visit the Inspections and Compliance section.
Request for Bids and Proposals
- Current Solicitations
- Awards and Tabulations
- Sign up for email notification of Bid Requests
- Oro Valley Public Auction
Transit Services | Oro Valley Sun Shuttle Dial-a-Ride
Citizen's Portal - Comments and Suggestions
This service is provided to allow the Town of Oro Valley's Citizens' voices to be heard with their questions, opinions, and requests.
Subscribe to an Oro Valley email list
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Prescription Discount Card (print card online)
The Town of Oro Valley has a new program to offer savings on prescription drugs to residents who are without health insurance, a traditional benefits plan, or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance. The card is FREE to all Town of Oro Valley residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance.
Oro Valley Documents
- Documents and Forms include commonly used checklists, applications, manuals, etc. provided by Oro Valley departments.
- Public Records Request - Submit request online
- Archive Legislative Document Search includes archived legislative Town documents. If you need official copies of specific documents for legal purposes, please contact the Town Clerk's office (520) 229-4700.