Engage with Oro Valley; serve on a board or commission

Published on October 19, 2020

Town Seal for News Articles white background

The Town of Oro Valley offers residents many opportunities for public engagement and active participation in local government. Serving on a board or commission is an opportunity to engage in a particular area of interest, such as the Historic Preservation Commission, Stormwater Utility Commission, Board of Adjustment and many more.

Although board and commission members are ultimately appointed by the Mayor and Town Council, the first step in that process is submitting an application. To serve on a board or commission, members must be residents of the Town of Oro Valley; be available to attend the designated meetings; and be committed to the completion of the Town’s Community Academy within their term.

Please visit the following website for all Oro Valley board and commission vacancies; https://www.orovalleyaz.gov/Government/Departments/Town-Clerk/Services/Apply-for-a-Board-or-Commission

For questions, please contact Deputy Clerk Michelle Stine at mstine@orovalleyaz.gov or 520-229-4744.