Apply for Extended Construction Hours


Step 1.Submit the request online through the customer portal.

  • In the customer portal select:
    • Commercial Building Permits
    • Extended Construction Work Hours

Step 2.Required attachments include:

  •  A map showing all properties located within a 500' and 1,000' radius, a complete listing of all owners and their addresses, and a copy of the notice you will send to owners.  If you need assistance with the map, contact 520-229-4800 and ask for the building official administrative assistant. 

Step 3.Pay $300 filing fee

Step 4.The application and supporting documents will be reviewed by the Building Official, and you will be contacted with the official response

For more information, please refer to Article 6-6 Building Official | Oro Valley Town Code