Meetings, Agendas and MInutes
Agendas and meetings can be accessed live (as they are being held), or you can access upcoming or archived agendas, approved minutes and meetings from the links below. For more information visit the Town Clerk section.
- Stormwater - Online Payment
- Water Utility - Water Online Payment
- Parks and Recreation workshop and class registration
- Magistrate Court payments
- Business License Online Payment
Business Navigator Search
Discover the unique businesses in Oro Valley.
Permit and Inspections Search
Search for active and historical permit information for Development Plans, Improvement Plans, and Building Permits, including Inspection Results. This Permit Search functionality is provided for your convenience only. Official permit history and information can be obtained only from the Development Services Center located at Building Safety - 11000 N. La Cañada Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85737. For more information please visit the Inspections and Compliance section.
Request for Bids and Proposals
- Current Solicitations
- Awards and Tabulations
- Sign up for email notification of Bid Requests
- Oro Valley Public Auction
Citizen's Portal - Comments and Suggestions
This service is provided to allow the Town of Oro Valley's Citizens' voices to be heard with their questions, opinions, and requests.
Prescription Discount Card (print card online)
The Town of Oro Valley has a new program to offer savings on prescription drugs to residents who are without health insurance, a traditional benefits plan, or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance. The card is FREE to all Town of Oro Valley residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance.
Subscribe to an Oro Valley email list
Stay up to date with Town events, news and activities by joining one of our email lists. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Oro Valley Documents
- Documents and Forms include commonly used checklists, applications, manuals, etc. provided by Oro Valley departments.
- Public Records Request - Submit request online
- Archive Legislative Document Search includes archived legislative Town documents. If you need official copies of specific documents for legal purposes, please contact the Town Clerk's office (520) 229-4700.