Updated October 1, 2020 at 1:45 p.m.
- Community and Economic Development/Public Works lobby: OPEN (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Oro Valley Police Department: OPEN (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- OVPD lobby will be open May 11; however, OVPD is not providing fingerprinting services at this time.
- Oro Valley Public Library: Open with Limited Service.
- For full details, view the press release here.
- Water Utility: OPEN (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Town Administration Building: OPEN (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Includes Town Manager, Town Clerk, Finance, Human Resources, Legal and Information Technology.
ORO VALLEY PARKS & RECREATION
Due to an increase in positivity rate in the region, the following changes go into effect as of December 5, 2020:
- All ramada reservations will be suspended until further notice.
- Suspension of sports tournaments and league play at Town sports fields.
Town staff will continue to monitor data from local health organizations and will look to lift these restrictions as the situation improves. At this time a date has not been determined.
The Community & Recreation Center: The center reopened on Monday, October 5. Click here for more information.
NOTE: The pool at the Community & Recreation Center is still open for lap swim and water aerobics. Click here for more information.
· Dog Parks are open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. to align with park hours
· Tennis Courts open dawn to 10 p.m. (lights will be on)
· Pickleball Courts open dawn to 10 p.m. (lights will be on)
· Parks and trails (Linda Vista trailhead and Catalina State Park remain closed due to Bighorn Fire)
· Basketball courts
· Ramadas (No reservations)
· Oro Valley Aquatic Center* and pool at the Community and Recreation Center (lap swim only) - Click here for more info
· Playgrounds at Riverfront and James D. Kriegh Parks
· Volleyball courts at Riverfront and James D. Kriegh Parks
Restrooms will be open if the facility/amenity is open.
*Hours of operation may be modified to provide for cleaning and/or staff availability.
El Conquistador Golf is still open for business. Member golf and daily fee play are still available; however, staff is suspending large group events and shotgun starts. Food and beverage will be limited to grab-and-go options.
All Oro Valley parks, trails and paths are still open, but please adhere to guidelines for social distancing and no groups larger than 10 people.
GENERAL SERVICE & INQUIRIES
Town of Oro Valley main phone number: 520-229-4700
For general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-229-4711
Clerk’s Office and Business Licenses: email@example.com or 520-229-4700
Community & Economic Development: 520-229-4800
Legal Services: 520-229-4760
Parks and Recreation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-229-5050
Permitting: email@example.com or 520-229-4800
Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-229-4800
Public Works: email@example.com or 520-229-4850
Water Utility: OVwater@orovalleyaz.gov or 520-229-5000. For bill payments, click here to go to Online Services or call 877-309-6033.
Oro Valley Water Utility
The Oro Valley Water Utility understands that national and local response to COVID-19 may have a negative economic impact on some Water Utility customers. As such, the Utility has decided to suspend shutoffs and late fees through the end of March, and they will reassess at that time.
As a friendly reminder to all Water Utility customers, online payments (instead of in-person payments) are strongly encouraged, when possible. For information on how to make online payments to the Oro Valley Water Utility, click here. Customers may also pay their bill via phone by calling 877-309-6033.
The Town will continue to provide transportation services through its Sun Shuttle Dial-A-Ride program. Staff is taking extra measures to ensure vehicles are thoroughly cleaned. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and are needing transportation to a medical facility, please call 520-229-4990 in advance so drivers can make special arrangements to meet your needs while minimizing exposure to other passengers and employees.