Welcome to Oro Valley Parks & Recreation's annual Bike Swap held on the Second Saturday of March!
There are many ways for everyone to participate! Families, bring your kids' bike or trike for the bicycle rodeo!
This Bike Swap will take place alongside our other Second Saturday events. Registration is not required to attend the event:
- Oro Valley Farmers Market by the Heirloom Farmers Market
- Makers Market by Steam Pump Ranch
- Free Kids' Crafts & Activities by the Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Team - 10:30am to 1pm
- Pre-historic demonstrations and exhibits by Archaeology Southwest
- Historic Pusch House and Ranch tours by the Oro Valley Historical Society
- Second Saturday Concert @ 10:30am
Bike Swap Activities:
- Bike Swap adjacent to the Makers Market - 9am to 1pm
- Free Bike Valet at the Parks & Rec Info Booth - 9am to 1pm
- Free Items Booth next to the Bike Valet - 9am to 1pm or while items are available
- Kids' Bicycle Storytime in the Heritage Garden - 9am to 9:45am
- Kids' Craft in the Heritage Garden - 9am to 1pm
Free Registration Required for Booth Space to Sell/Swap:
- Create an account at PlayOV.com if you do not have one already
- Register for the Bike Swap online at PlayOV.com
- Registration closes at midnight Wednesday, March 6th.
Donate Cycling Items to our Free Items Booth - great for if you cannot attend the event in-person!
- Drop off your gently used cycling items at Steam Pump Ranch Monday, March 4th to Friday, March 8th from 9am to 4pm each day.
- Accepted items: bicycles/tricycles for all ages and sizes in good repair, bicycle frames, bicycle wheels, gently used cycling clothing and accessories, bicycle parts (please label the part clearly), cycling artwork, cycling publications.
- Items that are not chosen by event attendees at the Free Items Booth will be donated to a local donation center after the swap is over.
Earn Free Raffle Tickets for both Kid and Adult Cycling Raffle Prizes by:
- Donating cycling items to the Free Items Booth
- Riding your bike to the swap
- Attending the kids' bicycle storytime
- Completing the bicycle obstacle course
- Completing the OV Parks & Rec Craft
- Registering for a free swap booth
All Booth Registrants:
Please plan to bring your own booth set-up (table, canopy, stakes, soft-sided weights, payment processing device, cash/coin for change, etc.). Oro Valley Parks & Recreation does not supply tables, pop-ups, or cash/coin for change during the event.
Booth space is approximately 12 ft. x 12 ft. A vendor map with assigned booth spaces will be emailed to participants before the event.
Organizational Registrants (businesses, nonprofits, associations, etc.):
Organizations are required to provide additional documentation in order to participate in the bike swap. Registration is free for organizations, too.
Please email your Certificate of Insurance with your Additional Insured Endorsement listing the Town of Oro Valley to firstname.lastname@example.org upon registration.
- Organizations must have their 2024 Oro Valley Business License
- Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Liability Coverage Limits a minimum of $1 million/occurrence and $2 million/aggregate
- "Town of Oro Valley, 11000 N. La Cañada Drive, Oro Valley, AZ, 85737" listed as Certificate Holder
- Additional Insured Endorsement (Form CG 2026 or Form CG 2012) adding the Town of Oro Valley as listed below
- "Town of Oro Valley, 11000 N. La Cañada Drive, Oro Valley, AZ, 85737," listed on the Additional Insured Endorsement Schedule