Experience Oro Valley
The cold months are fast approaching! Escape to the warmth of Oro Valley, Arizona this winter and experience the unique beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
Did you know that Oro Valley’s average daily highs in December and January are in the 60s and 70s? It’s ideal weather for cycling, hiking, golfing, tennis, shopping, relaxing - whatever you want to do. The weather is perfect right now, so COME OUTSIDE AND PLAY!
We’ve got dozens of special events to keep you active and entertained.
- Harvest Heritage Festival: November 12
- El Conquistador Golf Santa Scramble: December 2
- Holiday Festival of the Arts: December 3-4
- Cocoa 5K News Year's Day: January 1
- Arizona Wine Growers Assoc. Wine Tasting & Festival: February 18
- Heirloom Farmers Market: Ongoing, every Saturday
- Public Art Tours: Ongoing, monthly and free
- Free Concert Series: Ongoing, three Thursdays per month
- Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Golf Club at Vistoso
- Golf Villas at Oro Valley
- Hilton El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
- Oro Valley Community Center
- Oro Valley Country Club
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North - Foothills
- Stone Canyon Golf Club
- The Views Golf Club at Oro Valley
- WorldMark Rancho Vistoso