Proud to Serve the Community
The Town Clerk's Office is responsible for preserving the legislative history of the Town Council, maintaining public records of the Town and conducting fair and impartial elections. Functions of the Clerk's Office are performed in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes, Oro Valley Town Code and the administrative policies and objectives of the Town.
- Meetings and Agendas
- Live Meetings (view streaming video when in progress)
- Public Records Request
- Archive Legislative Document Search includes archived legislative Town documents. If you need official copies of specific documents for legal purposes, please contact the Town Clerk's office at (520) 229-4700.
- Town Clerk Documents and Forms
- Notice of Claim Form
- Town and Zoning Codes - View the general ordinances of the Town of Oro Valley.
- Steam Pump Ranch Liquor Permit Application
To maintain public confidence and trust, continually strive to improve the quality and accessibility of public information and provide fair and impartial service to our citizens, Town Council and Staff.