Forms and Records Request
Oro Valley Magistrate Court adheres to the Rules of the Supreme Court of Arizona (Rule 122 and 123) and will provide information to the general public and media sources.
To request records, please complete the Request for Records form and mail, fax (520-229-4789) or deliver to the court in person a printed completed copy of the request.
There will be a $17.00 research fee on all archived documents and an additional $.50 per photo copy. This must be paid in cash, credit card or money order at the time of the request.
Upon request an estimated delivery time will be given.
Public access electronically is accessible through the Supreme Court Web Site.
Forms for Download
- Admit Responsibility Form (Civil Traffic)
- Juror Claim Form (Lengthy Trial Fund)
- Marriage License Affidavit Form
- Medical Excuse From Jury Service
- Misidemeanor Civil Compromise Affidavit
- Motion to Continue or Reschedule
- Protective Order Forms (all 3 forms below are required)
- Request for Hearing (Order of Protection)
- Request for Public Records
- Special Magistrate Pro Tempore Application
Language Access Plan
This document serves as the plan for the Oro Valley Magistrate Court to provide to persons with limited English proficiency (LEP) services that are in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.; 45 C.F.R. § 80.1 et seq.; and 28 C.F.R. § 42.101–42.112). The purpose of this plan is to provide a framework for the provision of timely and reasonable language assistance to LEP persons who come in contact with the Oro Valley Magistrate Court.
If an LEP court customer believes meaningful access to the courts was not provided to them, they may choose to file a complaint with the Oro Valley Magistrate Court’s Language Access Plan Coordinator. Complaint forms in various languages are available at the front counter and on the Oro Valley Magistrate Court’s webpage by clicking here.