Why I like working for the Town of Oro Valley
Oro Valley is located approximately three miles north of the Tucson city limits. Nestled between the Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges, the town sits at an elevation of 2,620 feet is one of the sunniest, most comfortable places in the country.
Incorporated in April 1974 the Town of Oro Valley operates under a council/manager form of government.Home to more than 41,000, residents of Oro Valley enjoy an upscale lifestyle and pay no property taxes to the Town.
Oro Valley has received many accolades through the years and is proud to have been named:
Town of Oro Valley job opportunities
- Town Manager, Oro Valley (PDF)
- Online Employment System - Applicant Login
- Police Career Opportunities
- Volunteer and Intern Opportunities
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (520) 229-4753 or email Lauren Seder.
Oro Valley is a great place to work and offers excellent benefits including:
- Free On Site Employee Health Clinic
- Free On Site Health and Wellness Program and Health Coach
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
- Full benefits package (PPO, HDHP)
- Arizona State/Public Safety Retirement System benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
Oro Valley offers world-class cycling, swimming, hiking, spas, golf and some of the most stunning desert sunsets on Earth.
Find adventure with fantastic destinations for nearby day trips. Go boating, water skiing and fishing at one of several lakes, each within a two-hour drive. In the winter visit Mount Lemmon for snow and skiing.