Engineering & Right of Way
The Traffic Engineering staff are responsible for managing the design and construction of roadway projects. While most large projects are designed by consultants, the Engineering Division has a small in-house design section for small Town projects. This program is responsible for the construction management for all the public roadway projects, large and small as well as issuing right-of-way permits for all activities within the Town's right-of-way.
Right-of-Way Questions: call (520) 229-4869
Update effective March 2011: please email all Right-of-Way and Sign Right-of-Way permit application requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48-hours for processing.
- Right-of-Way Application with Conditions
- Right-of-Way Application to Vacate
- Right of Way Dedication Procedures
- Right-of-Way Sign Permit Application with Conditions
Manuals and Design Standards
- Town of Oro Valley Subdivision Street Standards and Policy Manual
- Town of Oro Valley Drainage Criteria Manual 2010 Edition
- Oro Valley Town and Zoning Code
- AZ Dept. of Transportation (ADOT) Stored Specifications (2008 version)
- City of Tucson/Pima County Standard Specifications and Details for Public Improvement (2003 version)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) (2009 version)