Senior/High-Risk Shopping Options
The following stores have special hours reserved for seniors and/or those who are at high-risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Albertsons: 7 to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- AJ’s: 5 to 6 a.m. on Wednesdays.
- Bashas: 5 to 6 a.m. on Wednesdays
- Dollar General: 8 to 9 a.m. at Tucson locations
- Food City: 5 to 6 a.m. on Wednesdays
- Safeway: 7 to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Target: 8 to 9 a.m. every Wednesday, for “vulnerable guests,” including those over 65, pregnant women or others defined by the CDC as vulnerable or at-risk.
- Walmart: 6 to 7 a.m. on Tuesdays
- Whole Foods: 7 to 8 a.m. daily